Make Home windows Look Like Mac: There are apps like TaskbarXI that permits you to customise the Home windows 11 Taskbar to make it appear like the macOS dock. Nonetheless, if you wish to absolutely make Home windows appear like macOS with slick animations, the highest Menu bar, blur results, and extra, you will need to use the MyDockFinder app. It’s an awesome app that provides a macOS shell on high of Home windows. Certain, it’s a paid program however one that really brings the Mac expertise to Home windows. For good measure, now we have additionally added a free resolution to make Home windows appear like Mac on this tutorial. So if you happen to’re , go forward and learn to customise Home windows to appear like Mac.
Make Home windows Look Like macOS Ventura (2023)
On this article, now we have included two strategies to make Home windows appear like Mac. You’ll be able to both select a paid app or go for the free resolution from the desk beneath. more update Nilesmitchell.com.
Make Home windows Look Like Mac With MyDockFinder (Paid)
MyDockFinder is likely one of the greatest apps that emulate the macOS shell in Home windows 11 or 10. It not solely makes Home windows appear like macOS however behave like one too. With slick macOS-like animations, apps open and reduce in true Mac style. Even the dock magnifying animation works effectively on Home windows. You additionally hear the satisfying macOS crumpled paper sound once you empty information from the Trash. Additional, there’s the Mac Menu bar, Launchpad, Standing bar, and so forth.
So in case you are searching for an easy-to-use app to make Home windows appear like Mac with minimal consumer customization, go forward and obtain the MyDockFinder app. It’s a paid app, however value each penny if you happen to actually need a macOS theme on Home windows. Right here is tips on how to use it.
1. First, log into your Steam account and purchase MyDockFinder ($3.99). You’ll be able to full the acquisition within the browser window itself if you happen to don’t have the Steam app downloaded in your Home windows PC.
2. After that, set up Steam (Free) in your Home windows PC and transfer to your library. Right here, you will see the MyDockFinder app you simply bought. Click on on “Set up” and launch it.
3. And that’s it. MyDockFinder will immediately apply the macOS overlay on high of the Home windows UI. You continue to have to make some adjustments to make issues a bit extra polished, although. Try the gallery beneath for a fast take a look at the brand new Mac-like UI on Home windows:
4. Click on on “Finder” within the top-left nook of the Menu bar and open “Preferences“.
5. Below the “Common” tab, scroll down and allow the checkbox for “Mechanically cover the taskbar on boot” and alter the dropdown menu to “Cover taskbar on all shows”. This can disable the Home windows Taskbar.
6. You may as well change the “Begin on boot technique” to one of many obtainable choices. In my expertise, “Begin as a service” works the very best, adopted by Schedule Activity and Registry Worth. Select the choice you might be most comfy with.
6. Here’s a demo of how MyDockFinder makes your Home windows PC appear like a Mac.
7. There are plenty of customization choices underneath MyDockFinder’s Preferences. Go forward and discover the superior choices to make Home windows look extra like Mac.
8. In case you aren’t pleased with MyDockFinder, open Preferences and transfer to the “About” tab. Right here, click on on “Uninstaller” to take away the macOS shell from Home windows and restore the Home windows Taskbar with all of the earlier settings.
Make Home windows Look Like macOS With Rainmeter (Free)
Rainmeter is a free desktop customization program obtainable on Home windows that provides deep customization and allows you to create something you need. We also have a detailed article on the very best Rainmeter skins compiling varied themes. The one draw back is that it’s essential to apply quite a lot of customizations to make Home windows actually appear like a Mac. Right here is tips on how to go about it.
1. First, obtain Rainmeter without spending a dime from the hyperlink hooked up right here. Subsequent, obtain Winstep Nexus from right here. This can deliver the macOS dock to Home windows.
2. After that, it’s essential to obtain the macOS theme from the hyperlink right here. Due to Tech Rifle for offering the theme.
3. After downloading the three information talked about above, set up Rainmeter in your Home windows PC.
4. Now, right-click on every Rainmeter widget and unload them.
5. Subsequent, extract the “macOS Theme” file and open it. Right here, double-click on the file ending with
.rmskin to make the Home windows Taskbar appear like the Mac dock.
6. Now, it’s essential to “set up” the pores and skin.
7. After that, open Rainmeter, broaden the “NR_Yosemite_Menu_Bar”, and choose “Menubar.ini“. On the backside, change the “Place” to “Regular”. Lastly, click on on “Load”. This can add the macOS Menu bar to Home windows.
Add macOS Dock
8. After that, open the “macOS Theme” folder and replica the “macOS” folder and transfer it to the C drive.
9. Subsequent, set up the “Winstep Nexus” app you downloaded above. This can add the macOS dock to Home windows.
10. To make the Dock look trendy, open the “macOS Theme” folder once more and transfer to “Nexus Dock Recordsdata“. Right here, copy each “macOS Dock” and “macOS Darkish Dock”.
11. After that, open the “Paperwork” folder underneath the consumer listing and navigate to Winstep -> NeXus -> Backgrounds. Right here, paste each folders.
12. Now, click on on the “NeXus” icon within the Dock. This can open the NeXus device.
13. Right here, transfer to “Superior” and click on on “Restore”.
14. After that, open the “macOS Theme” folder and transfer to “Nexus Dock Recordsdata”. Right here, choose the “wsbackup.wbk” file and click on on “Open”.
15. This can make the dock look trendy on Home windows. Additional, click on on “Apply“.
16. Now, right-click on the Taskbar, and open “Taskbar settings“.
17. Right here, allow “Mechanically cover the Taskbar” to cover it.
18. For those who additionally need to add the Mac Launchpad on Home windows, you’ll be able to obtain one other program known as WinLaunch from right here. After that, set up it.
19. Now, click on on “Settings” on the backside.
20. Subsequent, click on on “Restore from backup“.
21. Right here, open the “macOS Theme” folder and transfer to “WinLaunch Recordsdata”. Select the “WinLaunch.WLbackup” file and click on on “Open”. This can add the Mac Launchpad to Home windows, making it look fairly good.
22. Now, open the Launchpad, and it’ll work like macOS on Home windows.
23. Total, that is how one can make Home windows appear like Mac with Rainmeter and different packages.
Uninstall All of the Packages
24. If you wish to uninstall Rainmeter and take away all of the adjustments, open Management Panel on Home windows and transfer to “Packages“.
25. Now, uninstall these packages: Rainmeter, Nexus, and WinLaunch. Since we didn’t modify any system information or tweak any Registry values, your system will restore to the earlier state.
26. You may as well make adjustments to the Taskbar settings and make it at all times seen to your alternative of place and dimension.
Expertise macOS UI on a Home windows PC
So these are the 2 methods you’ll be able to make the most of to make Home windows appear like a Mac. Whereas Rainmeter allows you to do all of it without spending a dime, I nonetheless counsel getting the MyDockFinder app for a seamless and straightforward expertise. It’s a one-click resolution and works extraordinarily effectively. Anyway, if you happen to’re searching for extra methods to customise the Home windows 11 Taskbar, head to our detailed tutorial. And for Begin Menu customization on Home windows 11, now we have a devoted information for you. Lastly, if in case you have any questions, tell us within the remark part beneath.